Сообщения пользователя: Tauriel

Тема: Can't defend infrastructure against big player super OPS | 2 Сентября 2022 00:23:39
Сообщение #4
@Twister and Valentin:

I'm not U.N. and not supporting U.N and I'm not allied with UN.
In fact I have my own problems with Stein/SusiS/Hardstone

What I meant is, that the bigger Alliances have much bigger possibilties than the smaller ones.
And in case of an conflict I would use these Guerilla tactics and try to survive.
That's the only way the smaller alliances can defend themselves.

But to be honest: Yes - she is crazy. And I would avoid war with CZT, if I would be leader of U.N.

I try with my small Alliance to find "forgotten" fleets on plantes. No matter if these Fleets are from U.N. / CZT or Shadows. That's normal play - not war.
When I'm not at war, I'm not doing Service attacks.
When I'm at war with another alliance, I do service attacks. And yes these attacks can even hurt bigger alliances.
Тема: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 14 Мая 2020 23:55:55
Сообщение #3
@UncleanOne:

I see that you guys want to sacrifice the game for some new 3D-features, which noone wants.
For me this game is dead.

How about paying back the money to the players who bought HC and don't like the changes ?
And then the Admins can play their game alone in 3D against each other - without wasting our money ?
Тема: Fast 3d animation and other changes | 6 Марта 2020 21:39:59
Сообщение #2
Семен

Семен I think your boss Vasya lied to you.

1)  VasyaMalevich 5 Mar 2020 01:54:21 The requirement for the construction of Dunkleosteus has been increased. Now you need a Level 2 Mantride, not Level 1.

so for most people it is now impossible to build Dunkleos.

2)  This actually helps Big players with Super Stations and it is not threatening them.
   Less players can build Dunkleos - less danger for Superstations.

3)  The important change is that small / middle players now cannot hide their Stations / Dunkleos anymore.
     This will give big players more opportunities to kill fleets of small players and make them quit the game

So in reality Vasya wants more players to buy his super expensive Super Stations.
Nothing else.

The reasons you've told us are wrong.

Тема: Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers | 2 Апреля 2018 18:43:46
Сообщение #1
Victoria - thats fraud.

Your write:  "2 HC is not money, besides in the first mission players able to receive 25 HC absolutely free of charge."

well - the Level 9 Admiral is now 12.775 HC in total.  That's about 240 Euros   -   Just for one officer.
Nice money for a shi.....ty game.  Especially when you think that 240 Euros are in Russia - where most of the users are from - is a lot of money.

And for western players:  I can buy at least 3 professionall games  - like FiFA18 or Call of Duty or Civilization or ...... for that.
And here one officer for a game full of bugs ????????   ( just to mention that all messages got lost again this week - or the repeating error with stuck fleets )

Greedy Vasya is again proofing that he has no idea about internet marketing.
If you want to know how marketing for this site can be done professionally - you can ask me in private.
But it will cost you some level 15 officers and several super stations.

( just like your Belorussia Pu...sy club was paid for his approval of this bullshit )