Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: OPS with delivery: update of the 6th quest | 28 Июня 2019 21:11:30
Сообщение #34
Тема: Now Defense requires energy | 12 Июня 2019 05:09:53
Сообщение #33
At the OPS captured by pirates and on the special planets, the defense does not require energy.

Do you mean that defense consume energy when OPS captured by human being player, and it does not, when OPS is still under control of non-playing character (NPC, bot, pirate)?
Special planets = All first planets of arms [X:1:1] - is that what you mean? Why it is not written in the description here https://xcraft.net/special_planets/
Тема: Human Quest 12. Telepatist - What to do? | 15 Апреля 2019 19:19:15
Сообщение #32
You need to enable 3d animation via Options > Interface and find/fly to that station on the Overview page.
Тема: INFRASTRUCTURE NOT-UPDATING | 4 Апреля 2019 05:15:07
Сообщение #31
Could you please open the Overview page and click on the factory image right under your avatar.
The Infrastructure window must pop up. Please share with us screenshot of this window.
Тема: How can I destroy Sun Temple? | 1 Апреля 2019 04:30:28
Сообщение #30
Duckfucker,
1) it give resources production bonus if you keep developing your planet. And it start taking resources once you stop developing the planet.
2) benefit when you develop planet, and does negative effect, when planet is not developed.
3) No cost. Only quest completion.
4) Fresh colony - the one where you gonna do a lot of development.
As I know, only buildings construction considered as planet development.
Тема: Human Quest 7 | 25 Марта 2019 16:48:25
Сообщение #29
11081985:16:3 - this is Earth
Тема: Quay - it is not possible to build Missile silo or Nuclear silo | 20 Марта 2019 02:49:51
Сообщение #28
Hello,

It is not possible to build Missile silo or Nuclear silo on a moon turned into Quay, but the Starship factory menu still offers Nuclear missile, and the Defense menu offers Anti-ballistic and Interplanetary missiles.
Solution:
Missiles should not be displayed in the list since it is not possible to build silos
OR
It should be possible to build silos.
Тема: temp on planets and there resources | 19 Марта 2019 03:17:45
Сообщение #27
Hi RedRum,

Temperature does not make any difference for production of Mineral mine or Crystal lake. It does make difference for energy consumption by Crystal lake - consumption is less on warmer planets.
Тема: How i can play with Toss ? | 16 Марта 2019 14:05:55
Сообщение #26
As I know, you need to obtain secret code in the quest that can be opened after 100k points. So keep developing your account.
Тема: Do Pirates/NPC's fight by the same rules? | 14 Марта 2019 20:06:00
Сообщение #25
Yes, they fight the same rules. All pirates have Admiral of level 10, which means that their armor, shields, and attack is 50% stronger. Did you consider this in your simulation?
Тема: Tutorial | 19 Января 2019 04:22:25
Сообщение #24
Most questions can be answered on the forum. As for mentor, change to someone else. I would recommend Tii, he is pretty active in this game.
Тема: Strategy choices | 19 Декабря 2018 03:29:30
Сообщение #23
That is already available as experimental research - you can improve firepower, shields, speed, cargo capacity, etc with hydarian crystals individually for each ship type.
Тема: all pirates have admiral 10? | 15 Декабря 2018 13:37:15
Сообщение #22
Quote: Widowmaker
i just lost 1/3 of my fleet using the same amount of forces i normally would without loss when attacking a similar pirate fleet

I suggest you to create heaviest ships that your technologies allow you. This way losses are not so big or completely excluded. However, you gonna burn a lot of vespen.
Тема: all pirates have admiral 10? | 14 Декабря 2018 19:02:38
Сообщение #21
Hah, I found the notification  all pirates have admiral 10? https://xcraft.net/forum/topic_42637#post-816849 see at the end of the post.
Тема: Scheduled Maintenance Notification | 14 Декабря 2018 18:53:04
Сообщение #20
I do not mean to offend women. I love women! But they indeed have some sacred logic that I cannot understand sometimes.
Regarding the announcements branch, as I understand, any player can remove topics there, so it does not make sense for admins to post anything important in the Announcements branch.
Тема: All players U like the warm up change ?? | 14 Декабря 2018 17:10:27
Сообщение #19
Many of you complaining that big top 100 players benefit from warm-up time. Could you please describe in which way exactly top 100 benefit from it?
Тема: Scheduled Maintenance Notification | 6 Декабря 2018 18:32:22
Сообщение #18
MrX2018, Victoria is a woman, so there must be some sacred woman's logic in posting announcements in the Balance branch :-)
Тема: Announcement of changes in missions | 5 Декабря 2018 03:10:28
Сообщение #17
HardStone,
You would not play this game for two years if they support top100 only.
Тема: Debris drop from satellites increased 60 times | 4 Декабря 2018 17:19:36
Сообщение #16
Shadowkat, I guess, by satellites Victoria means moons and other entities based on moon, not Solar Satellites. So, stay cool.
Тема: Make non-aggression more suitable | 3 Декабря 2018 20:00:02
Сообщение #15
Hello,

You most likely heard many complaints from colonists about current implementation of non-aggression after warm-up time introduction, especially regarding recycling fleet.
Here are my suggestions on how to improve situation:
1. Retreat fleet as soon as enemy fleet ETA (estimated time of arrival) equals or less than the warm-up time. For example, there is a non-aggressive fleet on coordinates. The slowest unit warm-up time is 6 minutes. The enemy fleet with military units ETA is 10 minutes. The non-aggressive fleet supposed to start leaving coordinates in 4 minutes. Another example, non-aggressive fleet on coordinates with slowest unit warm-up time equal to 6 minutes. The enemy fleet with military units ETA is 5 minutes. In this case, there must be a battle for 1 minute.
2. If non-aggressive fleet is flying towards coordinates/object with enemy fleet, or battle of several fleets, or enemy fleet appeared while non-aggressive fleet was approaching the coordinates/object, then it should:
  a) return immediately after reaching the coordinates without entering any battle. I consider that fleet engines already warmed-up to fly back immediately, so I vote for this option.
  b) return as soon as enemy fleet with military units detected on coordinates/object. This must be working similar to the Recall button click.
3. It should not be possible to send a non-aggressive fleet to coordinates where currently any enemy fleet is located with military units. Player must get pop-up message asking to enable Aggression, since there are enemy's military units. If Aggression is disabled while in flight and there is still enemy fleet on destination coordinates, then non-aggressive fleet must immediately retreat.

I hope, I described all situations. Feel free to improve my suggestions.