Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: The production has been reduced by about 5 times. | 23 Мая 2020 11:45:22
Сообщение #2
aww they want more money for the game since everyone is mostly out of a job they want to rip us off even more.. i bet the food there has gone up so they want us to pay for there food and all just wait guys shut everything offline and wait for it to come back there wont be anything for anyone to do and they will lose everything.... and on top of that for what happen to some ppl like i see they were making 14k to 15k for metal in total and now there down to 1k how is that reduced by 5 times that should be 3k but if he was at 15k for metal and now is at 1k metal then they didnt do the 5times reduced then it was more like 15 times like really they run a server... on top of that for my next metal mine it says its going to take 77days for the net to be paid back befor i make profit like umm after 2 weeks i start losing on it from Depletion lets say even after a month then like really i have to wait more then another month to get it so this is a never ending battle just to lvl up... i have been on this game and all and i find this out of control that all the high lvl players r still sitting nice and all while everyone else is just paying out of there ass to just get anywhere and once they can they get hit and feed on... there is no point in this game its now in my eyes fully dead
Тема: Buildings can be increased | 28 Сентября 2018 21:09:41
Сообщение #1
y did the buildings get incressed and all...