Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: The production has been reduced by about 5 times. | 10 Мая 2020 17:34:49
Сообщение #20
Bazzy, hi bazzy Victoria is just a little paid officer to kip the English form announcer he/she has nothing to do with this change the main culprit or mastermind/ bass is VasyaMalevich who is the balance administrator and also the game operative company owner as well . he is sol-lo responsible for this chance here (y)
Тема: speed SW | 6 Июня 2019 09:16:39
Сообщение #19
Toiletdude, go to the russian form in balance area check it there its uptodate there not here.
Тема: all pirates have admiral 10? | 2 Января 2019 19:30:35
Сообщение #18
stevaloni, Widowmaker i can suggest you to get in to some alliance and ask the strong players to hunt them for you as the game stands now there is no alternative now with admiral level 10 either you get to tech. 15 in both attack/shield/armor and other tech. along with it and build some strong fleets like BS(battle ships) or cruiser (in large number) now.
Тема: New premium kit "First Flagship" | 28 Августа 2018 22:12:54
Сообщение #17
Ca_Du_, i was also in the alliance as well tho New premium kit "First Flagship"
Тема: New premium kit "First Flagship" | 28 Августа 2018 20:14:46
Сообщение #16
Ca_Du_,how about you ask Vasya about that idea of yours to him and see what his reply to it.
Тема: New premium kit "First Flagship" | 28 Августа 2018 19:45:14
Сообщение #15
Quote: Ca_Du_
Ca_Du
yes if you buy this flagships you grow in points and becomes a good flagship food for the big guns here to pray at you as all that will happened and there is no such things of 7 days protection as if you buy flagship you points goes up from 20k to 50k or higher then you become a target of 570k or higher and you have to defend against that.
Тема: New premium kit "First Flagship" | 28 Августа 2018 19:23:16
Сообщение #14
what i want to say is that its a bad idea to buy the flagships kit if you are not powerful to defend it.
Тема: New premium kit "First Flagship" | 28 Августа 2018 19:18:20
Сообщение #13
Tii, i don't agree at this. The description of the bestiary also says that the taken fee goes to the owner of the bestiary - not to vasya.. as the owner gets a small part of the loot that a seller puts on his bestiary not the HC the HC goes to the boss of this game that you we all know here New premium kit "First Flagship"
Тема: New premium kit "First Flagship" | 28 Августа 2018 18:13:14
Сообщение #12
Tii, i would love to see if your thought of reasoning till now remains same after you play this game for over one year from now (i hope it remains same as you have now)  my best wishes to you tho. New premium kit "First Flagship"
Тема: Blocked for suspected spam?? | 4 Июля 2018 20:00:49
Сообщение #11
Janis2, hi  post this problem in bugs forum the administrator will reply there not here.
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 21:15:22
Сообщение #10
Tii, if you have queens Victoria of lvl 20 you can add extra 20 to them and with 6 planet with each with queens nest of lvl 5 each you get 30 queens each then
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 19:20:07
Сообщение #9
Tii, yes only thing is that you can buy queens from market(bestiary) as well
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 19:17:19
Сообщение #8
as i said i don't remember the exact number tho. maybe 30/35/40/45 or something tho. but the more you add the more you improve your chance.
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 19:00:32
Сообщение #7
i did expedition in the past with fleet size of overload 350, scavengers 1050, and Mutalisk 500 with Xerj Queen with 50 or something and i only lost 25 -26 fleet from each there and the rest was saved by my queen from black hole so yea adding more will improve your chances as well but the exact number i still didn't get a hold of till now tho 
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 18:50:45
Сообщение #6
Tii hi

it depends in the number or volume of your fleet size.
Тема: Planet size / useful fields | 1 Июля 2018 18:48:28
Сообщение #5
Vivien hi.

i have one planets with Colony diameter 9899 km with 350 fields and
another one with diameter 23 025 km with 150 fields.

as you can see above that the planet diameter doesn't matter here only how many time you are willing to take to get your desire field here is the only matter here.
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 18:37:33
Сообщение #4
Tii hi

yes if you add Xerj Queen to your Expeditions fleet to improves the chance on saving your fleet from black holes. The more you add the greater its chances of escape black holes then
Тема: remarks and balance the game | 1 Июля 2018 18:18:26
Сообщение #3
pannylait HI.

my suggestion is that build a transport ships to carry your resources from time to time as ion_nsk_region suggested earlier and another thing as that build your other planet from as far away from one other as you can( like you have planet like 8:839:? then your next planet would be 40:839:?) that way if your one planet gets attack you have other planets still not touched and it produced resources for you at that time. And as your other topic there is nothing you or i can do about it as the game balance is done by the players who are playing the game wright now so you can understand what its means remarks and balance the game .

My only suggestion as that you find a good alliance with member near your area to protect you from your attacker. that way you will be only save yourself here.

if you need any help or suggestion/help you can also message me as well.
Тема: Expedition fail | 15 Июня 2018 08:53:34
Сообщение #2
yes and also no you can send your ships in expedition and can also find some ships there as well but you need also those ships in your fleet as well to completely get a hold of those ships which you have found in your expedition there as well.
Тема: Does every colony need the same buildings? | 15 Июня 2018 08:45:43
Сообщение #1
pannylait about your question yes you need to build every building( and lvl up as you go along) in every planet to get the desire result that you need to achieve here in this game. there is no other way around it but if you build your colony near your friend planet which has a Alliance st. then it can bust your resources production only then.