Сообщения пользователя: zumzum

Тема: 9. INHERITANCE OF THE DUNE. | 20 Января 2022 10:10:49
Сообщение #3
> 21 Dec 2021 12:33:58 ymnik
> Reducing the amount of resources needed to complete the Inheritance of the Dune quest

any idea on new numbers?
Тема: Announce: Colonization mission rework | 2 Марта 2021 11:51:06
Сообщение #2
I used like 40 lurkers to colonize last planet, until I got 300+ fields. It took few days, I still have real life, sure. If I have to slow this approach down by 1 hour, or by 3-4 or 8 during my normal shift at work... (yes, RL), colonizing a planet and getting "quality" extends to months. Seems this game is more and more unplayable not just because of money and rule changing in living instance (I mean - who was playing with energy consumption and production of terran this morning?).
Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 20 Апреля 2019 14:38:36
Сообщение #1
Game-changer change.

Saving days for expensive research or buildings and scheduling flight arrivals with hundreds of cargo ships cannot always be planned exactly even if you buy slow ships from other races and carefully deploy planes far away for weeks.

I am not willing to waste my real life making appointments in calendar to be online at a given minute, sometimes middle of the night. I was thinking days what to say. To stay polite... this change a game-changer issue. I will change the game for something more relaxing and rewarding.

Think of a new balance editor candidate.