Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: P.7.2 of the project rules on trading for real has been changed | 25 Декабря 2018 05:44:03
Сообщение #2
mhmmm.....interesting.
Тема: New basic rules of fleet flights | 23 Ноября 2018 06:17:35
Сообщение #1
Epiditions of sending all fleet units to safety are extremely costly in gas now do to the change in delay for deploying fleet.  It also prevents escape from stronger enemies attacking your systems.  Are the deveoplers attempting to get rid of players who do not pay or pay small amounts? Doubling and tripling in some cases the expidition costs in fuel make it impossible to continue to protect the fleets in expitions.  If you continue the runious ways some people will throw their hands up and quit.....if that was the intention it will probalby work. But if not fix this idiotic change.
and get rid of it and go back to the way it was.

I have never posted before only stsarted in August but I am not sure where to reort bugs....l saw bugs here so I feel I must speak and report my thoughts.  Logic deems that if a something is not broken why break it trying to fix it.   Wisely keep the players you have and redeem this game back turning back the clock to previous system and rid us of this idiotic change.   We wait with baited breath wishing you to show your wisdom to us great game masters.