Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: general complaint | 9 Августа 2021 05:06:12
Сообщение #5
For me what is killing this game is the cost of officers.......only decent flagship that doesn't require you to sell body parts to afford the cost of officers is the death star.

For xerj for example you can unlock pancor but all other good ship cost $$$$$ because of officer requirements...take Usurper for example it requires 5 levels of asenholsen mutant.....this cost you (while first level is 55HC) 1705HC that is nearly 40$ USD...to unlock the ability to make ONE SHIP TYPE!!!!!

I can buy a whole AAA game for that price which has everything unlocked barring perhaps some cosmetics if it has a cash shop....and there is no decent way to make HC in this game selling stuff in trade is not viable because the fees eats up all the profits and no one is buying.

Even some gacha games I have played it is easier to unlock stuff with some in game grinding than this game....
Тема: Changes with ark | 3 Сентября 2020 09:18:54
Сообщение #4
Цитата: Victoria
- only one member can transfer the samples at the same time;

This here has to change it's not fun, it's super unrealistic and serves no real purpose to make it so the timer does not count down when friends and allies are there at the same time. It just makes it frustrating because allies go there and park for 10 hours.

Making time interrupt when there is battle or enemies show up is okay but not for allies or alliance members.
Тема: Available Fields | 5 Июля 2019 21:22:07
Сообщение #3
Семен, Yes I know this and was doing so last night but now I cannot anymore because there is a 24hr timer?

EDIT: What a rip off...just noticed posting in this forum for answers cost 1 HC....how scummy.
Тема: Available Fields | 5 Июля 2019 19:05:51
Сообщение #2
Last night I found a specific planet I want and was colonizing and abandoning it to recolonize in an attempt to get 300+ fields.  Was working just fine now today I come back to try some more and after abandoning it it wont let me recolonize like I was doing last night?

I have this message,

This is an abandoned object. It will disappear within 23h 39m 03s

Whats this timer I suddenly have? There wasn't one last night.
Тема: 28 days inactivity | 20 Марта 2019 18:12:18
Сообщение #1
Dunno two changes seem kind of counter productive.

Disabling newbie protection after 7 days is kind of short.

You can attack players in your own alliance, what's the point of being in an alliance if you turn around and attack your fellow members?

You shouldn't be allowed to attack fellow members just like how in mmo's you can't attack guild members.