Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Some changes from BE (balance editor) | 30 Сентября 2016 10:22:47
Сообщение #38
lower attack protection very good long over due
Тема: Mechanics of automatic and manual recall of the fleet from the coordin | 29 Сентября 2016 16:03:28
Сообщение #37
good idea
Тема: Bounty hunting | 28 Сентября 2016 12:47:46
Сообщение #36
i assume that even though it is the capital that is shown in the bounty hunter message! we can attack any of the players planets?
Тема: Wormhole | 26 Сентября 2016 15:32:12
Сообщение #35
just use "deploy"
when you deploy it will travel to the other side
Тема: “Funny Questions and Stupid Answers” | 13 Сентября 2016 14:28:59
Сообщение #34
if someone has a question, why not answer it? what is the problem with being nice and helpfull? why be mean and call someone an idot? just because they do not know something! i'm sure there was a time when you did not know how to wipe your own behind! did your mother call you an idiot? probably not she just did what was needed! now your most likely know how to do it yourself! thats called learning and there are 2 ways only to learn! 1 watch someone or 2 ask someone! three ways if you count divine intervention!
my point is there is no need to call someone an idiot just because they are ignorant to a certain fact!
Тема: change of an avatar | 17 Августа 2016 20:23:33
Сообщение #33
yes your picture is a visual representation of vulgar language!
you say fetters iron curtain and freedom, does this mean in your philosophy i have the freedom to walk around with my wang hanging out because i have freedom!!!??? 
Тема: access to russian forum & trade | 11 Августа 2016 17:16:11
Сообщение #32
no you need to build psi to trade
Тема: mission blocking | 4 Июля 2016 14:48:14
Сообщение #31
what I'm saying is Montana will not show on someone else's coordinates?
Тема: mission blocking | 4 Июля 2016 08:09:10
Сообщение #30

I assume the Montana ship can not appear while a insect is there as it can not come on someone else coordinates  
Тема: can not defend my ally | 23 Июня 2016 13:41:42
Сообщение #29
no we do not want to be outlaw
Тема: offensive language | 19 Мая 2016 23:06:55
Сообщение #28
he probed me so i probed back and got this message
[attachment=23754]
Тема: ground defence | 16 Мая 2016 14:26:30
Сообщение #27
I have had disagreements with sunny on many occasions but in this case he does make sense
the defence are static so can not be traded like fleet or recourses
however they could introduce a destroy option like buildings which are also static ???!!!
Тема: Comerce | 13 Мая 2016 19:37:34
Сообщение #26
this is the English forum
Тема: this is basicaly stealing | 7 Мая 2016 11:22:55
Сообщение #25
point well made KHM I love it
Тема: this is basicaly stealing | 6 Мая 2016 10:44:06
Сообщение #24
ok well then lets address the term as is (I will again give you the advice of my life experience)
you quote "as is"
I buy and sell car as a mechanic! a guy sold me a 330 merc e class crash "as is" he then came to me a month later and said that there was not as spare on this car and one of the alloy wheels was his.
I basically told him to get lost and do not be a moron (in nicer terms of course) because sold as seen means "what you see" not im going to take bits away after
also Sunny there is no need to be bitchy about it! ("no place for you in the game") its only the ones in the game that spend money and fund its continual existence
Тема: this is basicaly stealing | 1 Апреля 2016 22:07:20
Сообщение #23
I paid money to get protector to lvl 20
so I paid for a product ( all be it intangible ) and now the parameters are changed 10% less per lvl post-purchase that is simple theft!
you take the money and then supply a inferior produce or take back partial
Тема: New cost of Protector | 30 Марта 2016 21:01:05
Сообщение #22
so you decrees the hanger fas cover after we have spent months building and then put up the price of protector
Тема: vacation mode | 17 Марта 2016 14:52:14
Сообщение #21
yes there should be some limit even if it were three months they are not coming back
Тема: joint attack too strong! allowed? | 1 Марта 2016 16:55:24
Сообщение #20
<div> if you send a battle alliance and your combined score is to high the alliance battle is not allowed, however I have had 2 people do individual attacks but timed to arrive at the same time so it is not a allied attack but because they are allies they both attack me.
all I want to know is if this is ok or can I report them in future
also is there a specific area to read all the rules </div>
Тема: vacant and vacation mode! | 23 Февраля 2016 21:04:00
Сообщение #19
I know I ask how one can be vacant and vacation at the same time? the answer was that after being long time vacant they are automatically put to vacation mode!
why? the rules are that I can attack after 7 days or 28 (dependant on there score) so putting ones into automatic vacation is sort of messing up the ingame rules! why not leave them vacant or delete. why have planets taking up space of potential others