Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: UncleanOne  

Gravity Trampolines , Remove from description

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I am having difficulty with gravity trampolines, https://prnt.sc/pd45dl having the settings on, it still will not allow my friends or alliance members to use my trampolines. We have tried setting up 1 of his gravity trampolines at the start, and 20 and the end, then sending 20 of mine at start and a few at end to help out. With the error that there isn't enough gravity trampolines to start the jump due to fleet points. Then trying to set up a few of his gravity trampolines at the end and majority at the start, with only the error that there was not enough to complete the jump for distance. 
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: UncleanOne

1 Октября 2019 02:09:50
1 Октября 2019 02:09:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация -187
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7760
I suspect this problem was fixed already, since I cannot reproduce it now. If someone is still experiencing similar problems, please open a new report (with as much data as possible) or reopen this topic.
18 Февраля 2022 20:03:54
18 Февраля 2022 20:03:54

Информация

Вы не авторизованы