Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Семен  

3D Overload

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Im having an issue with graphics card overload , never had this before , https://prnt.sc/umgnkw , https://prnt.sc/umgquw
Its real slow and lags when i try to close the browser google chrome , however i was able to zoom out , once zoomed out i can move freely and the overload stops
when i zoom out it shows an artefact / possibly a comet ? in the overview https://prnt.sc/umgrz9
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Семен

23 Сентября 2020 16:09:51
23 Сентября 2020 16:09:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
DexterMorgan, your talking about galaxy view? I have that issue too... I was on a really good desktop with 6gb video card. Only time i havent had more than a 10 second load time.. I also need really fast internet to zoom out... There is too much info to download to view galaxy. Sometimes even in overview
24 Сентября 2020 04:17:35
24 Сентября 2020 04:17:35
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
hi , no this is in the Overview , problem cleared it self , reported it anyways
and it was much longer than 10 second load times , the handbrake was involved

about the galaxy it loads slower sometimes , otherwise no issue there
25 Сентября 2020 11:24:48
25 Сентября 2020 11:24:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204
DexterMorgan, this "comet" is a part of debris from ripping by Ripper. will look into it. Thanks.
5 Октября 2020 19:47:13
5 Октября 2020 19:47:13
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Thanks, it happened again one more time since this topic, this time at the ripe station , F5 clears the issue

Can I ask why there is no gun on the ripe stations , is there a balance issue?
6 Октября 2020 02:30:15
6 Октября 2020 02:30:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204
Цитата: DexterMorgan
Can I ask why there is no gun on the ripe stations , is there a balance issue?
Yep.

Цитата: DexterMorgan
it happened again one more time since this topic, this time at the ripe station
Looks like problems was in ripper`s debris animation, made some changes, so I thinks I solved it. Thanks, DexterMorgan
6 Октября 2020 17:57:09
6 Октября 2020 17:57:09

Информация

Вы не авторизованы