MUST READ ABOUT MOONS

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I have made a few moons but never had this happen, https://prnt.sc/sb1wno , till the other day. 2 Of my moons collided, right after making them (I guess it is a "random" chance) and for some reason it is not slow process like destroying any other station (ramming dunks or shooting gravity guns), it is instant destroying the smaller moon and badly damaging other moon. So there is no way to avoid this to happen, if they want to rob you, they will ( I already know it in rules they allowed to rob us) Also the debri from collision is "random" like out of the 16+million debri I could have got, I got 1 million. So loosing 1 moon sucks, however I just learned if a moon takes enough damage, you can't upgrade because upgrading will cause the structure to go into negative (since that makes so kind of fucked up sense? ) https://prnt.sc/sb1wfg. So after wasting tens of millions in resources, and also to add to it, I get to look even more stupid by rushing construction.

The Moral of story is, Do not upgrade damaged moons, most likely they will just disappear after upgrading. You got to either just let them sit there forever, or waste even more resources trying to blow it up for 1% of what you put into it. https://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_47697
5 Мая 2020 06:58:46
5 Мая 2020 06:58:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204
Цитата: Toiletdude
You got to either just let them sit there forever,
You can destroy them with gun to get debris
5 Мая 2020 10:38:43
5 Мая 2020 10:38:43
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Quote: Toiletdude
So if a moon collided you loose 2 moons and not just 1
Yes, when the two cars hit each other strong enough - it is better not to use both of them, even if one can be somehow be repaired

Your analogy is wrong again😭
this is like having a bad car accident and taking the one car to mechanic. The mechanic says you can fix like brand new for million dollars, so you pay them the money and then they laugh at you and blow up car in face. I would just stop lol
oh and if you don’t want me to be aggressive stop fucking robbing me morons
5 Мая 2020 22:53:38
5 Мая 2020 22:53:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204
Цитата: Toiletdude
The mechanic says you can fix like brand new for million dollars
No accurate.
Owner says: I want new engine, sport spoiler installing on this crap, is it possible?
Mechanic: Sure it possible, it will cost you million dollars, but...
Owner: Shut up and take my money.

p.s. All the game`s mechanics a well described.
6 Мая 2020 08:57:14
6 Мая 2020 08:57:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Won't try to argue with your logic there, since we all know how a well described the game's mechanics are... pffft lol

You guys can't even call this a "game" it is a project to see how much money you can steal, how can you pretend to be the good guys? I don't know how you think we can't see you guys...
10 Мая 2020 18:06:15
10 Мая 2020 18:06:15

Информация

Вы не авторизованы