Сообщения пользователя: Kane

Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 24 Января 2024 21:51:54
Сообщение #11
Please stop making changes 🐻
Тема: Game killer | 17 Сентября 2023 12:27:49
Сообщение #10
No, thé Tosses are stronger
Тема: New visibility | 17 Августа 2023 23:07:09
Сообщение #9
My advice to those who make the game changes: Just play the game and not with unlimited ressources... You"ll see how anoying it is to play in the dark.
I need to kill and I can't see almost anyone.

LOVE FROM KANE KISS XXX

Тема: The depletion was reduced | 13 Августа 2022 14:58:28
Сообщение #8
Hi!

It seems there was some changes again!

Depletion is so high it's not worth it leveling up buildings after some level!!

Is it possible to fix this the way it was before?

Thanks!
Тема: Miss and Mister Universe contest | 26 Августа 2020 14:42:54
Сообщение #7
Admiral akbar... There isn t only dick pictures. But maybe it's the only thing that got your attention 😅🤣. Check my profile and vote for the prettiest girl ( me of course! But I have to admit Witch is very beautiful too😔)

Love from Kanezilla 😇
Тема: Miss and Mister Universe contest | 19 Августа 2020 16:06:43
Сообщение #6
I love the idea!!! 🥰

Please check my profile and vote for Kane! If you do so you win 1 month of me not attacking you! 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Kane 😋

Тема: Fleet gas consomption | 30 Мая 2020 16:58:06
Сообщение #5
I think you are right linker, but I believe they also read our coments:

So to you admins: Most people can't afford to pay for this game, or can afford very little. If they don't play, there will be very few players left!

You need players who don't contribute to the game (not buying HC) as much as the players who do contribute!

MAKE XCRAFT GREAT AGAIN!

Love from KANE 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Тема: Fleet gas consomption | 30 Мая 2020 10:29:17
Сообщение #4
No matter if you reduce the costs of buildings, gas production became very low. Even with highly develloped gas mines you can barely produce more than 3.000 gas per hour. Attacking players can cost you millions in gas and you have to wait weeks or over a month to get the gas back.

BASIC MATHs: You reduced the production 6 times, but you reduced the cost of the mines 5 times. But reducing the cost of the mines barely changes anything if the price of the mines are doubled after every evolution: It's EXPONENTIAL! so reducing the costs of buildings doesn t change anything even if you lower the cost of buildings 10 times

My advice: reduce at least the gas consomption of the fleets by 50%, it will still be very hard to attack players but it might prevent many players from leaving the game.

(If it's not too much asking reduce the gas consomption of the fleets to 70%)

Kane 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

PS: I need gas to kill you all! ❤
Тема: WE NEED GAS! | 26 Мая 2020 17:25:39
Сообщение #3
The real fun about the game was to attack players (not pirates☠). Before the changes the gas was already expensive, and we had to save a lot to attack players. But now it's impossible to move the fleets. If you want to lower the Iron and Mineral production, FINE! but don't touch the gas production!

Imagine in real life, a world were oil is 6 times more expensive: Every economy will slow down and people will start starving and killing each other.

Well you are doing pretty much the same thing with the game.

WE NEED MORE GAS! ... and Kane the brave needs to kill!

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Тема: Is this a bug? | 18 Марта 2020 20:10:34
Сообщение #2
I can't see well any planet. Also I have trouble with my vision, so my sight is unusually reduced. Is this a bug? --> https://prnt.sc/rij64o

Thanks!
Тема: Announcement of introduction of 18 new OPS | 5 Августа 2019 23:00:52
Сообщение #1
I can't capture the station? I tried to colonise but impossible. I defeted the pirate but... please help!