Сообщения пользователя: kotek

Тема: Regeneration Change | 6 Февраля 2024 15:39:42
Сообщение #14
*acid spores?
*of shields?
Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 26 Января 2024 10:10:33
Сообщение #13
I have a small suggestion, please here me out before throwing meat!

It would be really nice to calculate zerg regen for the remaining rounds after combat finished and before applying extra destruction. It does not change any balance (at least not much) as I can already be sitting there and clicking my ships out of range untill they recover some hp and only let them finish off at the and of last round. But it's such a silly and annoying thing to have to do.
Other races do not care at all as regainied shields do not impact amount of losses. What's done in combat is done.

Also I really bellive that zerg got hit by this change the most in terms of fighting pirates (which is currently the biggest source of resource). I am not talking about fighting other people. This change does not affect it almost at all.
Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 25 Января 2024 18:15:40
Сообщение #12
They did that while ago and reverted the change.
Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 25 Января 2024 11:21:55
Сообщение #11
I think Megumin you are wrong about zerg. HP regen is not so great as you describe. It's 2.3 CRP tech with 0% base value and half effect on flagships. Compared to toss shield regen it's really crap. And zerg units have lowest shield values of all races making them susceptable to those losses more. What is strong about zerg is shield bypassing which now going to cause losses even when outnumbered. But zerg used to be like that with scourges. Now scourge is totally useless since dmg has been cut in half and gas prices went almost double.

I also do not understand all this crying about flagships. How is it different from other ships regarding the change? You basically loose % of hip value depending on %n of hp lost. It will be more small ships or less flagships. Expected value is same, just more variance
Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 24 Января 2024 19:23:39
Сообщение #10
RNG, but imho we need something to make big fishes not completely lossless. Now throw in some meat to fight for.
Тема: Game killer | 19 Сентября 2023 11:00:08
Сообщение #9
Queens can be removed by destroying level of building. Queens can be destroyed by psi detector. Queens can be eaten by lex. With changes to fog of war it is very difficult to even find a spot for your queens. Production from mines are very small part of resources income you should be getting, more comes from pirates, raiding, destroying objects. If you relly on mines only you are doing it wrong.
Now zerg do have queens but have no reliable access to gravity gun. There is only OPS that an be stolen. I would trade all my queens for GG any time.
Тема: New visibility | 16 Августа 2023 17:00:11
Сообщение #8
I am not sure toss is most handicaped. Try to find spots for queens that zerg economy rely on
Тема: New visibility | 15 Августа 2023 23:37:47
Сообщение #7
Ok guys, but visibility of commets is bit too much... The mining is so slow you need to send a ton of recyclers to make it work. Now if you do someone will just knock them down for exp. This will really kill the market. Mines production is rubish and with no reliable vespane flow to bestiary there is no way to hunt pirates either. That will also havely handicap amount of other resources flowing from the map to players. This basically mean fleets are suddenly way more expensive (in a sense of time required in the game to build them) and everyone that already have a big one is in huge advantage. What is the plan here? I Really think you are underestimating what huge disturbance to the game economy this part of changeset brings. Am I missing something?
Тема: New visibility | 15 Августа 2023 18:34:24
Сообщение #6
I might be the only person that actually likes the change... Now go make dmg go to the lowest hp unit in the group instead of spreading it so that small fleets still do something to bigger ones and we good!
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 18 Апреля 2023 09:35:01
Сообщение #5
Frankly I do like a lot of changes and general direction where game is becoming more about fighting and less about farming. Fuel cost increase, commets about to be harder to stop, even planet production decrease, but... When you start introducing consecutive changes like that when battle system is constructed in the way bigger players take no losses whatsover and can ravage players 20x smaller there is just no way to close that gap ever. You are introducing class system with players that manage to get big before flushing economy down the drain and newcomers that are just food and will stay like that until they quit the game. And like Kim said, soon there will be no food, just big players with their fleet saved in whatever long moon flight, expeditions or stations hidden in local coords month away.
If you want to dump economy and force people into fighting you have to address that first. Change dmg in the fight so it always hit lower armor unit instead of spreading it, make hiding fleets harder, introduce some more of limited "prizes" that needs to be fought for (more special planets, etc). Just do something that will switch those 20M+ players from sitting on their butts and raiding newbies to fighting other sharks. Currently, majority of introduced stuff is just killing shrimp.

And for the payments... Let's be honest. This game is not so high end that you want to pay in order to be able to play at all. You want to pay if you are fighting someone and need this slight edge to get you ahead. But for that you need free players that will be able to fight and not just be sitting ducks.
Тема: Piarate rate dropped | 13 Апреля 2023 09:50:01
Сообщение #4
Is it just me or rates has improved? I don't think points are back to what it was but at least today I see much more crap around.
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 12 Апреля 2023 16:23:31
Сообщение #3
With production being cut, pirates rates lowered and fact that much bigger fleet takes literally no losses in combat all newer players are now piñatas. In my humble opinion this is just another deliberate step to make people go on their own and avoid problem with shuting down game while people have paid premiums.

Please tell me what we are supposed to do below 1-2M points to boost economy? Building mines does not pay off in years with CRP+depletion, OPS are totally out of reach before gravity weapon and getting a moon, even if not destroyed straight away would cost few years of production on max planets. Lexx without Celestial shadow 10 is so slow that with such a sparse universe it barely makes more than planet production. Pirates were literraly the only way.
Тема: Piarate rate dropped | 5 Апреля 2023 23:40:52
Сообщение #2
Ok, let me be perfectly clear. There are pirates around but almost nothing above 1k points. It used to be swarming with them and you could choose ones with currently less aggression. Now it's just garbage around not worth fuel cost.
Тема: Piarate rate dropped | 4 Апреля 2023 22:49:28
Сообщение #1
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
kotek

Coordinates:
whole galaxy

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
Around 2nd April

Description:
Since there is no information about in forum or webpage I decide to report as a bug. Amount of pirates spawned in the galaxy dropped significantly. There is barely anything wherever I look.

Actions required to repeat the problem:

Screenshot: