Problem with Milky May quest

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I tried to send gigalord to one from mentioned in quest planets but I can't do this. First screen - I chose planet from available. Second screen - I tried to send gigalord with colonization mission but error like on screen pops up every time. I don't know what is going on. As soon I chose coordinates according to these mentioned in mission than everything looks ok in flight time duration etc. When I chose coordinates not in range than I received "crazy" data like on screen three.

Thank in advance for any help.
27 Января 2015 09:25:12
27 Января 2015 09:25:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Hi.
This type of error is most likely to pop up when you don't have enough Vespene gas for launching the fleet. Note that launching the Gigalord for this quest requires 10 000 000 Vespene.
20 Марта 2015 11:27:03
20 Марта 2015 11:27:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
sorry to move this post up, but i seem to have a different (but minor) problem with that quest... upon reading the quest (double clicking on it and reading through the animated speech) i am somewhat unable to actually "click" on the buttons in the professional fleet-screen. "Overview", "Buildings","Incubator"and so on as well as "Help", "Imperium"... - buttons still work, but not the ones in the actual fleet screen ("+", "-", "Send Fleet" and so on...)

Now i guess it might be browser-related, because when i restart the browser i can normally use it again. I still wanted to mention that (happened on Opera-Browser).

EDIT: seems to be working now, if u did anything - thanks! - else i am happy anyways^^
18 Июня 2015 16:24:33
18 Июня 2015 16:24:33

Информация

Вы не авторизованы