Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Third class award Second class award First class award For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: Не задан  

no retreat

1
Группа guest
I tried to retreat 3 times but each time I got the message "retreat temporarily disabled" WHY?
http://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=b30d3b7a4a91f6ec3db1ed823d652aae
24 Декабря 2015 18:38:42
24 Декабря 2015 18:38:42
2
Группа guest
you are taking hundreds against thousands, not enough fire power on your side.
24 Декабря 2015 19:17:41
24 Декабря 2015 19:17:41
3
Группа guest
that is not an answer
I did not ask why I lost I asked why the RETREAT command did not work 3 times in a row
24 Декабря 2015 19:47:14
24 Декабря 2015 19:47:14
4
Victoria
Репутация 412
Группа Terminator 223 36 50 Сообщений 5567
It is not a bug. The retreat from the battle is temporarily disabled.
25 Декабря 2015 08:19:55
25 Декабря 2015 08:19:55

Информация

Вы не авторизованы

1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)

Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot

Космическая онлайн стратегия Xcraft это бесплатная игра для алигархов. Пример боя >> Регистрация >> И космос весь ваш на тысячи лет...

2009 — 2526