Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Victoria  

No Research time bonus from stolen Capital keys, Lack of 1% time bonus from stolen Capital keys

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
The description under Keys states there should be a 1% faster research bonus when you steal a players Capital key.  I had five stolen keys from players earlier and the research time for items never changed with any of them, or all of them for that matter. I should have gotten 5% faster research time for having five keys.  When you look at things with long research times, 5% would make a LOT of difference.  A research time of 12 hours 58 minutes and 14 seconds should be about 38.9 minutes less with five "enemy" keys if they give 1% faster research bonus each.  Research time of 2 days 9 hours should be 168 minutes (2 hours 48 minutes) less with that bonus from 5 keys. The value of research times never changed after obtaining any amount of "enemy" Capital keys though...

Here is the description from the "Keys" tab in game I am referring to. -- "You also can capture a key of a player with higher score. If a player has several keys, a random key will be stolen. Foreign keys will give you only 1% of extra research speed, but their owners will also pay you 5% of their income as a tribute." --

I even waited for a while after obtaining the keys to see if any research times changed and none of them did.

I believe this is a bug or the description is wrong ...or if this was changed and removed, then perhaps the description was never properly updated?

Please let Me(and all of U/us) know if this is a mistake.

Thank you!
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

9 Декабря 2016 17:40:25
9 Декабря 2016 17:40:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 174 32 50 Сообщений 5157
Corrected.
20 Февраля 2017 14:09:22
20 Февраля 2017 14:09:22

Информация

Вы не авторизованы