useless defences

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
What use does defences have if they are doing nothing?
I had a planet with 10 creep colony, 15 spore colony, 15 sensor colony, 15 sunken colony and 10 needle trees.  
A player came with a huge fleet and all my defences where wiped away without the other player loosing one ship.
So why should I even build defences? They are useless.

I am very sorry but with every day I play this game becomes less and less fun to play.  If you get attacked 5 or 6 times a day and every time half your resources are stolen, defences wiped out, fleet decimated, how can you build then new level of buildings, develope a fleet and do research?  There is a to big difference in balance between attackers and defenders.

I think it's not only the points but also the type and size of fleet and ships that should be taken in mind to decide if a player can attack another or not.

Are there other players who feel the same way?  or am i just playing in a wrong way?
13 Июня 2018 12:06:18
13 Июня 2018 12:06:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Why is the other player attacking you ? You must be leaving resources as a target, build caches or safe flight resources, you have to make it more hassle than its worth for the other player to attach you
13 Июня 2018 12:40:49
13 Июня 2018 12:40:49
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Hii,  thanks for the advice.  

I have build a resource piit and vespene bladder.  I thought that should keep my resources safe? 

What is a flight resource ?
13 Июня 2018 14:50:35
13 Июня 2018 14:50:35
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
No. Xerj's can't hide resources like humans can. Xerj's can't hide resources at all! That's why xerjs become prey (at least later on).
I think he meant you should send a fleet for a long time away with resources - at best on an expedition for fast returns before they reach their expedition target to avoid loosing it all in a black hole - and only recall to add more resources to it until you can build something huge enough to get rid of him.
Or you find an alliance - but beware! If you leave an alliance I think you become an outlaw and everyone / everything can attack you for a week which would worsen your situation.
13 Июня 2018 16:12:50
13 Июня 2018 16:12:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Quote: Tii
If you leave an alliance I think you become an outlaw

I think that if you leave an alliance, the only thing that happens is that you become "alliance free"...useless defences
To be an outlaw, you have to attack a player a lot bigger than yourself in points, either you are in an alliance or not.useless defences
13 Июня 2018 19:21:34
13 Июня 2018 19:21:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
oups, you're right
13 Июня 2018 19:57:31
13 Июня 2018 19:57:31

Информация

Вы не авторизованы