Открытое голосование: Free Trading Slot — Should be get one trading slot without an HC fee?

Yes, absolutely! - 0 (0%)

No, it's fine as it is! - 0 (0%)

I don't care and like wasting HC on trades! - 0 (0%)

Всего голосов: 9.

Free trading slot, One free trading slot

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I would like to "complain" about the trading system.
I want to have one free slot for offering goods without having to pay this sometimes ridiculously horrendous market fee.
It's ok if you want people to pay for it if they want to use more than a single trading slot, but everyone should be able to offer one thing for free at a time.

This would also create a better flow of things in the market and would lead to more HC changing their owner which would lead to more HC being spent there.

I attach an open poll to see what you are thinking about this idea.

greetings

Tii
14 Июня 2018 13:19:57
14 Июня 2018 13:19:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
It seems like a great idea, but I don´t think it will be implemented in the game...Free trading slot

14 Июня 2018 13:57:16
14 Июня 2018 13:57:16
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Vote Vote Vote for it. Only we can make a difference!
14 Июня 2018 14:56:21
14 Июня 2018 14:56:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
My caveat to your idea would be a single slot with no fee up to 3hc, otherwise people would use it to transfer hc from alt accounts by making uneven trade offers. That tax penalizes both under and overpricing. Also to make it realistic you would get the slot back 12 or 24 hours after the item sells. This could be unlocked from getting the second level of bestiary since right now there is no benefit to leveling it to 2.
14 Июня 2018 20:19:45
14 Июня 2018 20:19:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Cool Idea. Maybe up to 5 HC :P
I just noticed that it's currently IMPOSSIBLE to achieve a noticeable growth in the own HC with trading which is a pity because I love trading and I'm good in it. But this fee just kills my earnings and cuts them to almost a single HC for 3 trades. -.-'
But I don't like the locking of the slot. The slot already is "locked" because it takes 4 hours to withdraw or deliver the goods to the market.

But granting the "free slot" on the 2nd level of bestiary would be awesome.
14 Июня 2018 20:38:42
14 Июня 2018 20:38:42

Информация

Вы не авторизованы