Democracy in alliances

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
By secret ballot, each member of the alliance can determine what percentage of the profit of the alliance will be collective. Everything can be taken away and divided on the page for setting the percentage of collective profit.
https://xcraft.net/alliance/vote/

The final percentage will be median calculated on the basis of the attitudes of all members of the alliance.

By popular demand, we have increased the percentage of debris falling from the fleet, from 20% to 25%.

When the object is destroyed, everything, which is close to it, explodes. If the object is a sun or a planet, then everything explodes.

Now, in the 3D overview, you can see all enemy fleets on all objects of current coordinates WITHOUT SPYAGING.

Having an object on the coordinates, you can fly with a camera and watch the fleets, where they stand, including enemy fleets and allied ones.

Sound alerts about attacks have become free, push notifications are being completed soon.

Space station-entity support has been made and new xerj fire stations with 5,000,000 will be completed this way.

Technically, any space station can now have a functional of insectoid entity.

16 Ноября 2018 14:52:57
16 Ноября 2018 14:52:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
First of all, if someone does not like the tax put it by the Alliance, he can leave her!
What is this explanation?  ^The final percentage will be median calculated on the basis of the attitudes of all members of the alliance.^
This should be decided by the Owner of the Alliance or his deputy,I did not see Democracy as you reduce the attack of units, change the depletion of the mine, etc.....
[i][/i]as long as you change the game-to-worse,on the damage of the players-You have no right to talk about democracy!!!!
17 Ноября 2018 16:10:14
17 Ноября 2018 16:10:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
if you are on the alliances territory, you pay tax, whether you like it or not. a great idea for me. real support for weak players.
17 Ноября 2018 19:19:25
17 Ноября 2018 19:19:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Victoria
Please do not mix the contents of your posts. The title says "Democracy in alliances" and include also a statement about the change in debris creation.

Of course, you will tell me that all governments around the world do the same, why not in here... Democracy in alliances
21 Ноября 2018 15:09:10
21 Ноября 2018 15:09:10
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Dear Victoria

As per your announcement,

your so called "democracy" forces tax collection from all members producing resources,
and distribute them among the stronger players even if they have stopped production -which means that they do not pay taxes-.

I love it...

p.s. Yes, it is possible to produce absolutely minimum, and live upon arbiters and pirate stations!

25 Ноября 2018 22:26:51
25 Ноября 2018 22:26:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
Got a question about the slider - what side should I slide it to for prioritizing the community, and what side should I slide it to for alliance leaders control?
25 Августа 2019 10:57:03
25 Августа 2019 10:57:03

Информация

Вы не авторизованы