Insectoid entity, description

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
in the description of the insectoid entity it's travel through the systems is explained in great detail:

The transformation of the moon into a living organism that could navigate through solar systems, it was an old dream of Overmind. As a result of complex mutations new living beings were born, they are able to live under the moon’s surface and can be manipulated. Billions of organisms generate directed vibrations under the crust of the moon, thereby enabling it to go from its orbit and to start free motion through space. Move comes as a series of shocks with regular intervals and with the change of orbits because the moon-entity must constantly cling to any gravitational field.
<< roll up

With the development the movement speed is greatly increased, and the fuel consumption during the flight decreases. With every push on the way to the ultimate goal Insectoid entity clings to the next orbit of the planet, changing the coordinate in the solar system:
from 1 to 10 if entity flies to next solar system, such as from 2 to 3;
from 10 to 1 if the Entity is flying in the previous solar system, for example from 2 to 1;
Upon arrival to the destination Entity need 3 days to rest.

Special properties:
Insectoid entity is not covered by newbie protection. Once transformed into the entity, moon cannot be transformed back. If before the jump to the following coordinates Vespene ends, entity stops at the current coordinates. If it stops at 10th coordinate, entity, not being able to stay in place by gravity, flies into the unknown space. If an Entity stops on the coordinates of the planet occupied by another player, it will move forward in the direction of movement until it will find the available coordinates for the stop (it can't stop at 10th coordinate, if the system is clogged, it will look at next). The entity is able to carry your fleet and perform mutations. You can send your swarms from it and onto it with any mission possible for a moon. It sees all the fleets in flight with the ultimate objectives "the moon", except the fleets which are deployed and fly back. The entity can sense other entities in radius 2000 + [entity level]^2*200 ckm.

but i can't find a hint on the movement through arms, so i wonder can it even switch arms, or only systems?

also i wonder if it will be turned into a living organism, will i still be able to build more structures (defense and so on) on it?

how about armortization? as it doesn't produce resources... what happens if i run out of resources, due to armortization costs?
24 Июля 2015 19:59:11
24 Июля 2015 19:59:11
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 144
Группа toss Альянс BATTLESTAR 65 15 18 Очков 3 399 562 Сообщений 1981
Quote: 4star0th
but i can't find a hint on the movement through arms, so i wonder can it even switch arms, or only systems?

insectoid entity only moves through systems. For another arm you should create another insectoid entity.
also i wonder if it will be turned into a living organism, will i still be able to build more structures (defense and so on) on it?

I suppose it's caused by large size of insectoid entity comparing to structures and so on.

how about armortization? as it doesn't produce resources... what happens if i run out of resources, due to armortization costs?

armortization should work only at objects which can produce resources, at planets or asteroids for example.
25 Июля 2015 08:44:38
25 Июля 2015 08:44:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
destruction of the Insectoid Entity
Fleet commander
Two astronomical objects have collided on the coordinates [1:1:1]

insectoid entity Insect of player BlaBla and your insectoid entity Insect
Both of them were destroyed.
There are some debris on this coordinates after collision: 1 088 950 metal and 741 220 mineral.
12 Сентября 2017 09:21:56
12 Сентября 2017 09:21:56

Информация

Вы не авторизованы