Production of recyclers, providers and distillers was increased

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5150
In accordance with the idea of the Acting Balance Editor Ulrezaj the production of  recyclers, providers and distillers on asteroids was increased by 2 times, at the same time the maximum amount of the units was reduced by 2 times.
It was done for the sake of reducing of the payback period of asteroids.

The quality of the display of three-dimensional scenes was slightly reduced for better performance.

The coefficient of rise in price of weapons technology was reduced to 1.9 which leads to a drop in its price, especially at high levels, but now it gives 7% of attack bonus per level, instead of 8 for terrans.
23 Января 2017 10:44:21
23 Января 2017 10:44:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
So you admit you're helping strong players get stronger? 
23 Января 2017 12:04:38
23 Января 2017 12:04:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
What about the resources already spent in weapons? Does it mean that if i have already invested much resources in weapons then i just get weaker weapons for the same price?
23 Января 2017 16:08:24
23 Января 2017 16:08:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Why she would look at that? she only make weak player weaker and strong stronger, like reducing the pirate fleets and reducing the production etcProduction of recyclers, providers and distillers was increased
23 Января 2017 18:40:58
23 Января 2017 18:40:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
why this fucking game dosent have a black market or something like theat, is you have esces creature what do you do whit them

thouse who made this game why didnt they think about theat
23 Января 2017 18:44:18
23 Января 2017 18:44:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
7% thats bulshit

return the respources i spended for the 17 lvls of upgrades i done then freaking fucing thiefs

this is not balance but inbalance as it benefits only the xerj and not terans nor anyone specialy the ones at high ranks freaking unbelivable

if you want to call this balance calculate the resources prior this and return us the resources we spend on our weapons upgrades as it does not benefits us at all it only benefits the the xerj race as they get cheaper weapon upgrades for the same dmg boost as prior this shit its naturall the ones who paid for the weapons upgrades get a return of their spend resources
its not easy getting those and when you think you on a good way bam you find a prick trying to enter your rear well no thanks i demand my resources b and if you want return my weapons to lvl  0 i can upgrade afterwards on my terms you cant decrease the price and dmg when you wish without compensating the time we spend on geting those resources
23 Января 2017 18:52:14
23 Января 2017 18:52:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
man get real you are strog an play whit terans so what about the others like me theat are small and trying tu get strong and y am playng whit xerj

get real and play like any of us whitout conplaining like a old lady
23 Января 2017 19:19:57
23 Января 2017 19:19:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Группа guest
deathcomes, you can drop dead you just started the game and you have the nerve criticizing  me get reall dude i m here a year and you what a day dafuc you know about the crap i saw and expierienced from this game go b to your hole
23 Января 2017 19:22:59
23 Января 2017 19:22:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
man nobody is making you play the game,if you are so stupid tu put your heart in thes game you are wrong, this game y play to eterteain myself ,and my opinion about this kind of games it to be played and enjoyded 
23 Января 2017 19:29:53
23 Января 2017 19:29:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Группа guest
deathcomes, freaking troll just dont type you know nothing play this game for bit longer and then speak for this i m playing to enjoy this and cause i love scfi games you cant even distigiush  fart from game atm play this for longer reach certain points and then talk to me talking with your acount to me like this is easy anyway
23 Января 2017 19:32:03
23 Января 2017 19:32:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
do you realy think theat this is the only game y play, you are wrong a play other games cu coloniseing planet and everthing but on my pc not on the web
23 Января 2017 19:32:30
23 Января 2017 19:32:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Группа guest
i suggest returning all terans weapons to zero and full refund in the techs upgrades prior to this change and for a day the time should be cut down x10 so we can get b to game like normall ppl this is just plain crap and it only benefits xerj whose weapons give 4% in comparison of terans wich weapons is the primary dmg source
23 Января 2017 19:33:42
23 Января 2017 19:33:42
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Группа guest
man you are beacheing about like my grandmother
23 Января 2017 19:36:03
23 Января 2017 19:36:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #14 
Группа guest
hey moron get lost simple i m just demanding my resources back they cuted the weapons wich i invested my time and my resources you have no right to critizise me got lil troll?
23 Января 2017 19:37:02
23 Января 2017 19:37:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #15 
Группа guest
be a man and take it
23 Января 2017 19:37:15
23 Января 2017 19:37:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #16 
Группа guest
i suggest returning all terans weapons to zero and full refund in the techs upgrades prior to this change and for a day the time should be cut down x10 so we can get b to game like normall ppl this is just plain crap and it only benefits xerj whose weapons give 4% in comparison of terans wich weapons is the primary dmg source
and deathcomes goodluck posting now freaking shit
23 Января 2017 19:41:38
23 Января 2017 19:41:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #17 
Группа guest
Both of you calm down please. Deathcomes, you've just started playing you still don't know much. And while i don't agree with Dimitrisnik throwing insults around he has every right to be pissed considering how much resources he just lost. By comparing what he spent on the weapon technology and what he would have spent if he started researching it now and reached the same level the difference is 56143139 metal 14035784 minerals and 7017892 vespene. Which is pretty big numbers if you ask me. And that's not getting into the fact that his ships will be 17 percntage points weaker in short term.
However unless the coefficient was lowered for other races as well, then in the long term this change will actually BENEFIT terrans, as while each level will give less percentage points the levels itself will be significantly cheaper meaning that in the long run you'll get stronger weapons for the same ammounts of resources. By my rough count the 20th level of weapons is around 3 times cheaper than it used to be, meaning you can get two levels for the same price as earlier one. meaning 14 percentage points instead of 8, with little price difference.
23 Января 2017 20:06:48
23 Января 2017 20:06:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #18 
Группа guest
rivan your point of view i accept but when lil trolls who dont know the game start posting and say those stuf they deserve a tottall annihilation i just simpe jammed him and will keep him jammed off forums as long as i play cause he knows nothing of game and instead choose to type shits about me well he can roll on hes own shits now for all i care

but its not benefit us terans at all i m trying to get the resource i so hard worked b simple as that
23 Января 2017 20:10:30
23 Января 2017 20:10:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #19 
Группа guest
It's true that in the short term it will hurt us, and i'm all for getting the difference in resources back. You for example even if you get back your recources and reinvest them in weapon tech would still have offence weaker by 10 percentage points. But around 25th (old) level this trend will start to revert itself. If we get back our recources and reinvest them by new values then we'll have several levels more, enough to compensate for lower strength of individual levels. I'm not sure if any player is strong enough to use it now(we're talking about HUGE ammounts of resources here), but if game will exist long enough there WILL be players for whom this change will be advantageous. That's what i meant by long term. I'm not sure how old is this game, but right now strongest players have tens of millions of points, they may not be there yet, but i doubt it's beyond their reach.
23 Января 2017 22:14:58
23 Января 2017 22:14:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Группа guest
big players dont really care they can get the resources by simple killing you when they will be able they are way more advanced than you can dream off so by letting the terans redo their investments it allows the race to make it through cause now xerjs are dominating on evry aspect how i know simple i see it that why was infurating when a small pointer tried to backtalk on a very well known fact they increased the fuel consume on battleships and battlecruisers  resulting us not being able to hunt anything the same way dreads can simple as that and dreas are no joke out there   so now the dmg reduction terans must send something like 1000 bs on small pirates to counter the xerj out there wich is a reall bad move since it drains allot of vesp in comparison dreads eat way less even from teran cruisers i know if xerj are so awosome why i dont play that race mostly cause i like teran more and i have invested and simple gave up on protesting about the fuell increase and other crap but reducing dmg of teran warfleet is seriously bad move since that bring us b when dreads were doing full dmg on heavy armor lol and cruisers get even more uselles now its something like a 0.7 dm g vs heavys with this new update its all maths and terans loose allot from this dmg reduction since bs purely relly on weapons techs
23 Января 2017 22:24:03
23 Января 2017 22:24:03

Информация

Вы не авторизованы