Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

22 of my space wanders are just gone , 22 of my space wanders are just gone

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
22 of my space wanders are just gone 

and i think he  gravity gun kill the temple before sw took off agen did not know this could happen and no where does it tell u that this can happens that is not fare but they are not there
https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=18be60166eea87c2b6eb588e11002adc
this need to be fixed asap this is bull
if this is not fixed i am done paying this game this is buill
12 Декабря 2018 09:13:18
12 Декабря 2018 09:13:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2368
It isn't a bug. https://xcraft.ru/infos/?gid=destruction
"When an object is destroyed, the gravitational wave will destroy the fleets defending the object as well as the destroying fleet. If there was a battle on the destroyed object - all the participants of the battle would die."
12 Декабря 2018 09:42:07
12 Декабря 2018 09:42:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
RedBarmaleyYes, I see. It isn't a bug. https://xcraft.ru/infos/?gid=destruction
"When an object is destroyed, the gravitational wave will destroy the fleets defending the object as well as the destroying fleet. If there was a battle on the destroyed object - all the participants of the battle would die."12.12.18, 09:41:0022 of my space wanders are just gone ?killfastyes but befor is never kill the attaking fleet becoue it was in fight so this is stupid so if send 100 death start to kill some ones moon i would lose them to or s starnove to kill a colony this it stupid

you guys changed the way flights work and did not explane it all the right way and now i lost 22 sw and i want them back i have put alot of time and money into this s f**** game and now u guys need to make this right 
12 Декабря 2018 09:47:22
12 Декабря 2018 09:47:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Red barmely.
PLANET destruction you explained like that !
And Killfast did normal atack. He did not USE mission Destruction. he used mission attack.

So I get an asteroid with attacking planet mission normal attack ?
if station fires too ?
only at cornello station a normal attack destroys it . without mission destruction.
it was mission attack !
You need to change the quest because of warmup and you need to give us the sws back

Its simple : you did warmup change - but you did not think about cornello quest.
What that means because of quest.
Like ever you did game changes with out thinking. you simple had an Idea
how big guns can farm smal player - but never thought about all other consequenzes.

12 Декабря 2018 09:57:48
12 Декабря 2018 09:57:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2368
When object (planet, moon, etc) is destroyed by fleet or by gun all fleets near this object are destroyed. It's not a bug.
12 Декабря 2018 10:03:03
12 Декабря 2018 10:03:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
So you say I am right ?
because I have text of "how to destruct cornello "
Other admin wrote.

One of you both is wrong. one is a bug.
Both can not be right.

AND your own screen Shows mission Destruction
with gun or fleet.

AGAIN

cornello gets broken with combined attack.
not different.

Change quest Text. if you think to be right. 
but because you did not before we want our sws back.
this was admins fault. not our.

12 Декабря 2018 10:04:56
12 Декабря 2018 10:04:56
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5148
When object is destroyed all fleets will be destroyed.
It is not a bug.
12 Декабря 2018 10:21:14
12 Декабря 2018 10:21:14

Информация

Вы не авторизованы