Dota Planet, Branch of the Iron Tree

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 48
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 95 13 13 Очков 8 394 784 Сообщений 28
Toss accounts have a medal (cf 'Medals' tab of 'Quests' link) that is conferred once the player gets 'Branch of the Iron tree' by performing an expedition to the 'Dota Planet'. Until one gets 'Branch of the Iron tree', one cannot build one's own Investigator ships (and hence must buy them from the Bestiary).

I've never heard of the 'Dota Planet' before playing as a Toss, and I can find no mention of it in the (english) forums. Even my knowledgeable mentor is unsure about this tidbit. Players that I've messages are also in the dark.

Can anyone fill me in? Maybe even point me to in-game info or a forum posting that I may have somehow missed?
1 Сентября 2019 00:45:22
1 Сентября 2019 00:45:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Цитата: whbloom
ss accounts have a m

MAN. go to normal english speaking ally. we know such shit.

You find that dota planet only in expedition.

And who to hell is your tutor please ?
Guess its tii ?

3 Октября 2019 02:40:03
3 Октября 2019 02:40:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Yes, it is a random event happening from sending ships on actual expedition, the 10th coordinate of a system. I honestly do not know about the drop rates, but pretty sure it isn't restricted to any specific galaxy group, like the artifacts are.
3 Октября 2019 11:26:23
3 Октября 2019 11:26:23

Информация

Вы не авторизованы