Get your own planet in online strategy Xcraft. Conquer the cosmic space, create your own empire! QUICK START (2 minutes): for Humans or for Xerjs +2500 of metal +2500 of minerals

Responsible: N/A  

Change of aggression WITHOUT notice

Post  Post #1 
Reputation 5
Group humans Alliance Combining the Zerg and Terran 83 25 49 Points 6 026 296 Messages 80
i know that you will say it is not a bug, but you make changes without announcing them. You recently announced that the rules for aggression are being changed and that they are increasing faster. it was never talked about that this would reduce the intrinsic values. Because of your unannounced change, I lost 2 SN. this would not have happened if you did your work properly !!! in my opinion you should at least credit the loss to me with 2x600HC.
a week ago: https://prntscr.com/s3a3mk
today: https://prntscr.com/s3a5il
First class award

First class award

This award can be exchanged for flagship award. It is issued for assistance in addressing critical bugs in game.

Reward issued by: UncleanOne

21 April 2020 14:57
21 April 2020 14:57
Post  Post #2 
Reputation 22
Group toss Alliance SWISS GUARD 32 23 112 Points 1 322 032 Messages 96
I agree the anouncement of victoria was very different.
No word about own ships get weaker.
So pirate gets stronger. correct. own ships get weaker ? never a word read about that.

This is not what admins told. In Victoria anouncing.
Even we could think it. Mostly they fu... us double every time.

So we can kill 1 Matriarch, per month. because the agression you get with killing of 1 Matriarch, need 1 month to go down.
21 April 2020 15:09
21 April 2020 15:09
Post  Post #3 
Reputation -122
Group Terminator 31 2 46 Messages 5643
Nessaja, this is not a bug, but it was implemented in a non-intuitive way*, and it was indeed a drastic balance change. Administration has now agreed to apply new aggression as a bonus to attack damage only, without boosts to survivability.

(* — since it was announced that aggression will boost attack, shields and armor, and it is not possible for a unit to present different values of shield or armor to different enemies with varying aggression levels, a boost to shields/armor was done as a decrease of incoming damage, which is essentially the same thing for calculations)

Quote: Nessaja
Because of your unannounced change, I lost 2 SN.

Could you please provide a log? In private message, if you don't want to publish it.
21 April 2020 15:42
21 April 2020 15:42

Information

You are not authorized

2 users are reading the topic (guests: 2)

Users: 0