Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: ymnik  

Bug with Schrodinger's Box, Bug

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Finally got a Schrodinger's Box for buying HC and this is what came out of it: http://prntscr.com/s878zu This is on my Toss account.

Please tell me this is a bug and not a feature and that you will fix it so these kind of race only rewards do not go to the wrong race again. It would be nice if you'd exchange that for something I can use too.

Thanks!
29 Апреля 2020 22:20:27
29 Апреля 2020 22:20:27
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Schrödinger's Box can contain useful objects, one of which will randomly become yours when you open the box. Dunkle is one of these objects. They don't depend on race and fall out randomly.
30 Апреля 2020 06:49:13
30 Апреля 2020 06:49:13

Информация

Вы не авторизованы